Working in conjunction with the Head of Channel, regional marketing plans and campaigns will be devised and reviewed quarterly to meet the objectives within the allocated budget.
To build relationships with global channel partners and develop annual joint marketing plans to generate additional revenue in line with mutually agreed targets.
To support the channel relationship end to end from onboarding, joint marketing and all other marketing-related needs this role will be a “one-stop-shop” for all channel marketing requirements.
To manage partner marketing activity in line with budget allocation to ensure ROI and to ensure that all marketing activity complies with VoCoVo brand guidelines.
To work with the Head of Channel in devising regional 12-month channel marketing plans in conjunction with global channel partners.
- Plan marketing activity in partnership with partners for the upcoming year, with all marketing activity agreed with the relevant budget secured at least 1 quarter in advance
- Attend QBRs with key partners to build relationships and enable ongoing planning
As part of the overall channel marketing plan, devise appropriate multi-channel lead generation campaigns to both secure.
- New partners for VoCoVCo
- End-user lead generation for the partners
Recommend marketing channels considered effective for meeting agreed objectives and are within budget to include:
- Events -co-branded presence at key industry events and partner-led events in the market
- Email marketing content for EU, UK and USA for use by or on behalf of Channel partners
- Social media content - blogs/posts and social media advertising for use by or on behalf of Channel partners
- Support for digital content such as display ads or landing pages
- Content for events that support the lead generation process e.g. webinars, trade shows, podc
Support the launch and adoption of a new product to the Channel aimed at mass market customers.
- Work with proposition and wider marketing team to devise campaigns to support the launch and adoption of new products designed for the channel market
Co-branding - education and compliance
- Train and educate new partners on co-branding guidelines
- Create and police a process for sign-off for co-branded assets created by channel partners to ensure compliance and best practices
- Work with creative teams in-house to build a library of assets that can be easily co-branded by channel partners and make these available for use on the VPP (VoCoVo Partner Portal)
- Measurement and reporting of campaign outcomes and recommending revised campaign activities to improve results ongoing
- Effective use of marketing automation tools and other technologies, new and existing
Manage Channel Marketing budget seeking pre-approval for activity that is deemed relevant and after a successful business case presentation.
- Work with wider marketing and channel teams to agree on budget requirements and create business cases for approval where necessary
Develop and manage the VoCoVo Partner Portal and surrounding software (VPP)
- Ensure all training material is available and correct with our Training Manager
- Manage the visibility of content via group settings
- Build automation processes for VPP activity such as course completion or deal registration over a certain amount
- Manage integration of VPP and Hubspot, and develop any additional value
- Experience in setting up an effective B2B channel marketing function and implementing best practices
- 5+ years of solid B2B channel marketing experience ideally in the technology business
- An effective planner with a strong, relentless focus on execution
- Good relationship builder and able to manage multiple stakeholders inside and out of the business
- Articulate and able to understand complex products and concepts and express them simply and clearly
- Able to demonstrate successful planning and execution of marketing campaigns
- International experience in North America and Europe
- Experienced with marketing automation tools - Hubspot, Mailchimp and social media platforms
- Experience working within Technology or SaaS businesses is advantageous and knowledge of the retail sector desirable but not essential
- SEO & PPC experience is advantageous
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Delivery focused
- Team player
- Able to prioritise and collaborate
- CIM Qualification - a bonus